74 years old patient presented for implant placement in the upper jaw. After the clinical examination and the CBCT analysis, teeth # 17, 23 ( vertical fracture) and 24 were extracted. Four Implantswiss bone level implants were placed.
Since the ISQ values were above 70 for all fixtures, the attached soft tissue sufficient and vertically thick, the octa abutments were definitely torqued for tissue - level impression after the healing period.
1. Preoperative panoramic image
2. Implant site osteotomies
3. Implants # 15 and 16 placed at interimplant distance of 3 mm
4. Determining of the implant stability 5. Implants # 24 and 27 placed
6. Postextractive preservation of site 23 using xenograft and gelatine sponge
7. Healing at suture removal - 10 days postoperatively
8. Panoramic image 10 days postoperatively